Voice over Internet Protocol (Voice over IP, VoIP and IP telephony) is a methodology and group of technologies for the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks, such as the Internet. Whether you are a home-based business or an enterprise customer, our wide range of VoIP services allows you to unleash the power of IP communication to transform your communications.
We design some cost effective VoIP solution to save the outgoing calls cost. Follow the links below to get the information about our products and services.
DON’T MISS ANY IMPORTANT CALLS
Interactive Voice Response – is a technology that automates interactions with telephone callers. Enterprises are increasingly turning to IVR to reduce the cost of common sales, service, collections, inquiry and support calls to and from their company.
We can build a system for you that can improve your communication and satisfaction with valuable customers 24/7 over telephone lines with complete call records. So you can get back to your customer using call records or either you can listen the voice message leave by customer.
INBOUND CALL CENTER SOLUTION
An inbound call is one that a customer initiates to a call center or contact center. A help desk handles inbound calls as well, although calls may be made from employees rather than customers.
OUTBOUND CALL CENTER SOLUTION
An outbound call centre is a business activity where a collection of call centre agents make outgoing calls to prospective or existing customers. This activity is usually technology enabled – typically using a predictive dialler – sothat large numbers of calls can be made per hour.
IP PBX SOLUTION
To make the effective communication within and outside the organization with customers and departments, we can deploy and install IP based telephone exchange solutions including Inbound and Outbound call center solutions. We design some cost-effective VoIP solution to save the outgoing calls cost.
Some details are mentioned below:
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Call recording / On demand call recording
- Flexible extension numbers
- DND (Do Not Disturb)
- Password protection for outgoing calls
- Incoming call blocker
- Off days and off hours special attendants
- Single Exchange for multiple offices within a building
- Free calls from office to office over the VPN
- CDR(Call Detail Records) Viewer web based
- PRI lines connectivity
- GSM Gateway connectivity
- FXO lines connectivity
- Wi-Fi mobile connectivity
- IP phones connectivity
- Soft phones Connectivity
- Android Connectivity
TERMINATE YOUR PRI LINES
If you are looking for cost effective solution to terminate your PRI lines for call center or exchanges, then we have the best professionals, who can build dial-plans, auto dialers, IVR and everything that you need to satisfy your customer and remove communication barriers.
What is a PRI line and how to connect?
- There is only one line physically terminating on the customer PBX but still a PRI line can receive/send 30 calls simultaneously! A PRI line is end to end digital circuit.
- A PRI (Primary Rate Interface) line is a form of ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) line which is a telecommunication standard that enables traditional phone lines to carry voice, data and video traffic, among others.
- A PRI circuit consists of two pairs of copper lines terminating on a modem from a service provider premises to the customer premises. It uses multiplexing/de-multiplexing techniques to carry more than one channel in a single circuit. There are two common forms of PRI lines – E1 (which carry 30 channels in the two pairs of copper lines, common in Europe, India) and T1 (which carry 23/24 channels in the two pairs of copper lines, common in United States).